Orange Alert for Haute Garonne and Tarn
Alerte orange pour la Haute Garonne et Tarn
(Faites défiler pour la traduction française) (Scroll down for French translation)
Regional Bulletin vigilance .
WEATHER CENTER INTER DE BORDEAUX
Issued: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 06:00
by Météo- France Bordeaux
Date and time of the next message: no later than Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 12:00
Type of phenomenon
Early event scheduled Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 13:00
End phenomenon provided Wednesday, April 2, 2014 at 20:00
Early follow-up :
Maintenance follow-up :
Haute- Garonne (31) and Tarn (81).
End of follow-up :
Qualification of the phenomenon :
Autan relatively short episode , but requiring special vigilance given gusts expected.
Current situation :
The Southerly wind continues to slowly build since last night , gusts are generally of the order of 70 to 80 km / h but reach 97 km / h in Castres -Mazamet at 5am this morning.
Evolution provided :
By late morning , the wind Southerly wind strengthens significantly . In the afternoon , gusts reaching 100 to 110 km / h in Toulouse and plain on the south of the Tarn. Gusts of 110 to 120 km / h then relate Lauragais and Montagne Noire , especially between 13h and 17h , windiest period of the episode.
Mitigation is expected in late afternoon and evening gusts should gradually become everywhere below 100 km / h.
Wind / Orange
* Cuts electricity and telephone can affect the distribution networks for relatively long durations .
* Roofs and chimneys may be damaged.
* The tree branches may break. Vehicles can be deported.
* Road traffic may be disrupted , especially on secondary roads in forest areas .
* [ The infrastructure operating ski resorts is disturbed. ]
* Some damage can affect the distribution of electricity and telephone .
Wind / Orange
* Limit your movement . Limit your speed in highway driving , especially if you drive a vehicle or hitch sensitive to the effects of wind.
* Do not walk in the woods [ and on the coast ] .
* In town , be alert to possible falling objects .
* Do not work on roofs and touch any electrical son fell to the ground.
* Store or attach objects sensitive to the effects of wind or likely to be damaged.
* Install essential to generators outdoors groups.
See the weather forecast on your department 31 – Haute-Garonne or region
Bulletin de vigilance Régional.
CENTRE METEOROLOGIQUE INTERREGIONAL DE BORDEAUX
|Emis le : mercredi 02 avril 2014 à 06h00
par : Météo-France Bordeaux
Date et heure du prochain message : au plus tard le mercredi 02 avril 2014 à 12h00